Monday, September 20, 2010





We haven't been able to do much this summer, I worked the entire month of July and then work every other weekend. I have one friend from high school that I still talk to, have something in common with, like, and see now and then. Her son was having his mission farewell, so we took the opportunity to drive down to Saint George to a little family fun. It has been slightly cool in Salt Lake and we have been missing swimming in the pool. We stayed in the Super 8 hotel which wasn't 'super' but at least it had a pool. The kids could have cared less that there were dead cockroaches on the walkways, they just saw the blue water. We also went hiking and playing on the red rocks. They had so much fun but scared the tar out of me. I have never experienced fear like that, they would get so close to the edges and I just kept fearing the worst. Mat didn't help by repetitively pretending to throw them over the edge. All in all, we had a great weekend!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE that picture of Melea. So cute! PLUS, that's a cute family photo...Christmas card!?! Glad you finally were able to have some family time. Goodbye Summer as of tomorrow. sniff.