Sunday, December 12, 2010


California was the second week of November. We are such a wonderful time, we learned some lessons. Previous years it worked better to let the kids sleep all night while I drove. The drive comes at the end of my 7 days on, it is a dangerous and ultra miserable day/night/day for me. This year Mason woke and couldn't sleep, He just cried his little eyes out all through Nevada. It was a miserable drive, then we played at Disneyland several hours after arriving in California, we were ALL grumpy, all tired, all miserable. The one lucky/nice thing that happened our first day there-----we ran into my cousins from Bakersfield. I haven't seen them in at least 5 years, we just happened to run into them. We were waiting for dinner at Rainforest Cafe, I looked up and saw Jimmy, Traci and little Jasey.....it was so cool!!!

No comments: